Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our Class Wiki - So Far

So far I've been doing a little research on new nedia and sports.  More specifically I've been looking into what type of new media are being used in sports in the game itself and outside of the game to keep their fans up to date.  In addition I've been looking into how these leagues use new media express their thoughts and ideas.  Lastly I'm looking into how 3rd parties are handling their websites and how they use new media to bring together fans.

So far I've done a bit on research on 3rd parties and how they incorporate blogs, social networks, new feeds and chatrooms to share information and express their ideas.  As for the research on the leagues and how they use new media; I found that they have blogs, forums, rrs feeds, twitter podcast and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment